2022 Acura MDX Type S - Coming Soon to Tallahassee, FL
The Gold Standard of Precision Engineering
For the first time ever, Acura will be introducing its flagship three-row SUV as a Type S. The 2022 MDX Type S features a 355-HP 3.0-liter turbo V-6, making it the most powerful MDX ever introduced. *2022 Acura MDX Type S Pricing and Release Date will be announced soon!
A Three-Row SUV that’s a Genuine Thrill to Drive
• 2022 Acura MDX Type S will arrive in Tallahassee, FL in late Summer 2021.
• Has a 3.0-liter turbo V-6 producing an estimated 355-HP and 354 lb-ft of torque.
• The MDX Type S has rear-biased Super Handling All-Wheel DriveTM (SH-AWD®), a double-wishbone front suspension, and 21-in wheels.
• Brembo® front brakes help keep you glued to the road.
Design that Engages the Driver’s Senses
• 2022 Acura MDX Type S is crafted with authentic materials and modern quilted-leather seating surface.
• Relax and unwind with massaging front seats.
• The cabin is amplified by the 25-speaker Signature Edition ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system.
Watch to learn more about Type S Engineering and Performance
Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors. Government 5-Star Vehicle Scores are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicle's course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver. LKAS only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.