2015 Acura ILX 2.0L Silver Moon Metallic 24/35 City/Highway MPG MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. Clean CARFAX. Odometer is 15621 miles below market average! *FULL Vehicle Safety Inspection, *Oil and Filter Change.
Certified. Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 1st scheduled maintenance, Complimentary 3-month AcuraLink trial, Complimentary 3-month SiriusXM Radio Service. Includes Trip Interruption, Rental Vehicle Reimbursement and Concierge Service
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* If you want a bit more sophistication and a more status-conscious brand, but without spending a lot of money, the 2015 Acura ILX may be right up your alley. The 6-speed manual-transmission model comes with a bigger, more powerful engine, turning the ILX into a compelling luxury sports sedan. Source: KBB.com
* Generous number of standard features; balanced approach to ride quality and handling ability. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Acura ILX features classic sport sedan proportions- an elongated hood with a short rear deck. An upward-sweeping character line stretches from the front fender to the muscular haunch. 17 aluminum alloy wheels are standard on all models and complete the sporting look. Choose from 2 different engines including the 2.0L i-VTEC 4-cylinder with EPA ratings of 24 MPG city and 35hwy. The other is the 201hp i-VTEC 4-cylinder providing 22 MPG city and 31hwy. The sophistication of the ILX interior begins with the plush feel of the seats which feature leather trim and breathable perforated leather on both front and rear seating surfaces. Leather-equipped models have dual-level heaters for cold days and feature 8-way power adjustable driver's seat. All models are equipped with a multi-view rear camera that automatically gives you a choice of three different images of the area behind the vehicle when reverse is engaged. The 5-inch full color display also shows you other things such as detailed audio info, contact listings through your Bluetooth pair device, and SMS messages text messaging feature which allows you to reply to incoming messages. The available Acura/ELS Surround Premium Audio System which was co-designed with Grammy award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner fills the car with surround sound from its 10 speakers from any stereo digital source. The centerpiece of the Technology Package, the Acura Navigation System, in conjunction with AcuraLink provides navigation on an 8-inch screen, mounted high in the center control panel for easy visibility. Additional features include Zagat Survey ratings and reviews and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic and AcuraLink Real-Time Weather. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ (When equipped with optional front crash protection)
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
View our entire Used Car Inventory at http://ProctorAcura.com.