2015 Acura RLX Advance Package Graphite Luster Metallic 20/31 City/Highway MPG MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. CARFAX One-Owner. *FULL Vehicle Safety Inspection, *Oil and Filter Change.
Certified. Acura Details:
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* 182 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 1st scheduled maintenance, Complimentary 3-month AcuraLink trial, Complimentary 3-month SiriusXM Radio Service. Includes Trip Interruption, Rental Vehicle Reimbursement and Concierge Service
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* The RLX’s subdued styling will attract buyers of a $50,000-plus executive sedan who don’t require a flavor-of-the-week automotive fashion statement. Ironically, since the RLX is so new, it can still turn heads. Drivers seeking a cutting-edge hybrid luxury sedan will find one in the new RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD. Source: KBB.com
* Abundant standard features; spacious cabin. Source: Edmunds
* The RLX is the new top-of-the-line sedan amongst Acura's impressive roster of vehicles. It has a stylishly sculpted body, adorned in front by gorgeous Jewel Eye Headlights, designed to improve visibility for the driver. Plus the RLX has a roomy high-end interior, impressive technology, as generous rear legroom. Standard to the RLX is a 3.5L i-VTEC, 310horsepower V6 Engine. It has 6-Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic Transmission, Front-Wheel Drive and gets an EPA Estimated 20 MPG City and 31 MPG Highway. The RLX has a generous assortment of standard features including: All-Wheel Steering, Heated Front Seats, Audio System with 10-speakers, Moonroof, Tri-zone Climate Control, Power Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel and a Capless Fuel Filler. Standard Technology items include: Push-button Start, an 8-inch information screen, a 7-inch touchscreen, and a Multi-view Rear View, Camera. Also standard is the Bluetooth HandsFree Link for phone calls, and an SMS Text Message Function that can read your incoming text messages to you and then gives you your choice of 6 pre-prepared response choices to use in reply. Available options include such items as the Lane Keeping Assist System, which will lightly turn the wheel to re-center the car in your current lane if you start to veer out of it without signaling first. Also available are Navigation Controls and Functions to help get you where you need to go. The optional Krell package gives you rear sunshades and a premium 14-speaker audio system. Adding to the safety of the RLX sedan are seven airbags, including a driver's knee airbag, LATCH anchors for your after-market child seats, Front and Rear Anti-Lock Brakes, Stability Control, and Traction Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
View our entire Used Car Inventory at http://ProctorAcura.com.